We'd love to help.
Have a question? Great. We're here to help you 7 days a week and respond within 24 hours. Also, you can find most answers to your questions right on this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What consistency is Love Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo?
What is Love Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo made of?
Love Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo is made of carefully selected organic and 100% natural ingredients that help refresh your hair and give it an instant pick me up!
- Organic Corn, Tapioca, and Rice Starch Complex – A combination of highly effective silky, smooth starches to absorb excess hair oils and impurities to cleanse and refresh hair.
- Kaolin Clay – Strong ability to absorb excess hair oils, remove impurities, and provides a matte finish.
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice – Rich in Vitamins A, B, C and E with hair conditioning, scalp soothing and moisturizing properties.
- Organic Chamomile Oil – Increases shine and softness to hair, and helps to soothe the scalp.
- Organic Rosemary Oil – Helps to stimulate the roots, improve hair growth, and increase circulation in the scalp.
- Organic Pracaxi Oil – An exceptionally hydrating oil helps to detangle, increase hair shine, adds moisture, and strengthens the hair shaft.
What are the benefits to using dry shampoo?
There are many benefits to opting for dry shampoo.
- It’s a great time saver - no need to wait hours for wet hair to dry!
- It’s a natural volumizer - if you have fine hair, massaging a little bit of dry shampoo to the roots will give it extra body without having to tease the hair.
- It acts as a natural refresher if your hair needs a little pick me up throughout the day.
- It helps prolong the lifespan of color-treated hair. The less you wash your hair, the longer the color will last.
- Allows you to style second day hair. As they always say – second day hair is the easiest to work and style!
How do I use dry shampoo? Is it easy to use?
Dry shampoo is very easy to use and only takes a matter of minutes to apply.
- Use product on dry hair only.
- Apply at the roots and scalp, in small amounts at a time.
- Gently massage into the scalp until excess oil is absorbed.
- Brush and style as desired after, and you’re good to go!
Do you offer returns and exchanges?
Yes, we have a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we will accept your product back for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Simply email our Customer Support team at email@example.com with your order number and we’ll be happy to help you. Please note, all customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs.
In the instance that you have received a defective product, please email us and we will be happy to assist you with an exchange.
Why should I choose Love Hair Pure Coconut Oil over others?
Love Hair Pure Coconut Oil is one of the only beauty grade Coconut Oils on the market today. We have sourced the highest grade of Coconut Oil designed for use on your hair and skin. Our extra virgin Coconut Oil is 100% unrefined and USDA Certified Organic with no added preservatives. We use organic coconuts that are hand picked and pressed within the same day to guarantee the freshest and highest quality of Coconut Oil.
Using a special process of cold-pressing and centrifuge extraction method, it is the most natural way to physically extract the oil from the Coconut while retaining almost all the nutritional benefits. It has a natural, flawless white appearance with a silky and super–fine, non-greasy texture, and has no foul odor or taste, making it perfect for all things beauty–related and safe for oral use as well.
We care a lot about our Earth, so our packaging is 100% recyclable and made from FSC certified card stock. We’ve consciously selected using a glass jar as it is 100% recyclable and can be reused and repurposed over and over again. We also love our furry friends—our product is Certified Vegan and Certified Leaping Bunny cruelty–free.
We’re passionate about you loving not only your hair and skin, but also our Earth.
What does beauty grade Coconut Oil mean?
Beauty grade refers to the high quality virgin Coconut Oil which is the best type of Coconut Oil for your hair and skin. Virgin Coconut Oil is made from the fresh, young coconuts. Our Love Hair Pure Coconut Oil is extra virgin Coconut Oil that is 100% unrefined, and USDA Certified Organic. Our coconuts are hand picked and pressed within the same day to guarantee the freshest and highest quality of Coconut Oil.
Unrefined Coconut Oil is the least processed form of Coconut Oil available and it contains no additional additives—it’s Coconut Oil at its most natural state. Unlike cooking grade Coconut Oil which is traditionally made from dried, old coconuts (called copra) and with added chemicals during the chemical refining process, our beauty grade Coconut Oil is safe to use on your skin and hair and there is no risk of irritation. With its silky-fine texture and fast-absorption capabilities, beauty grade Coconut Oil makes a perfect product for all things beauty related.
How is this Coconut Oil different from regular cooking Coconut Oil?
Our Love Hair Pure Coconut Oil is extra virgin Coconut Oil that is 100% unrefined, and USDA Certified Organic. Love Hair Coconut Oil uses organic coconuts that are hand picked and pressed within the same day to guarantee the freshest and highest quality of Coconut Oil. Unrefined Coconut Oil is the least processed form of Coconut Oil available and it contains no additional additives—it’s Coconut Oil at its most natural state. Meanwhile, most cooking grade Coconut Oils down your grocery store aisles are refined and use dried and old coconuts (known as copra). These oils go through a chemical refining process and are often deodorized and bleached to give the oil its coloring (commonly referred to as RBD) which impacts the overall quality and strips away the naturally-occurring antioxidant and antibacterial properties, vitamins and nutritional benefits. We do not recommend applying cooking grade Coconut Oil for external use as there is a risk of possible irritation to the skin due to the added chemicals during the chemical refining process.
Our extra virgin Coconut Oil uses a special cold-pressed and centrifuge extraction process which helps to retain most of the antioxidants, antibacterial content, vitamin E, and healthy fatty acid properties (this method retains the highest level of lauric acid than any other Coconut Oil extraction methods). Cold-pressing is the method of extracting coconut milk from the coconut meat (without using heat) and centrifuging is the process of extracting oil from the coconut milk. We use both methods as a standard for our oil production. With its silky-fine texture and fast-absorption capabilities, beauty grade Coconut Oil makes a perfect product for all things beauty related.
What can I use Coconut Oil for?
Coconut Oil has so many benefits for your hair, skin, and health. Below are several ways you can use it:
- For your hair
- As a heat protectant
- As sunscreen
- As a makeup remover
- For your body/skin
- As a moisturizer
- For shaving
- As a lip scrub
- For wrinkles
- For dental care/oil pulling
- As a face mask
- As a highlighter
- For cooking
Interested in learning why? Click here to read our article on 10 Ways To Use Coconut Oil In Your Beauty Routine.
In short, our 100% natural, raw, unrefined and USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil is good for just about anything and everything. With no added preservatives or chemicals, you can find many ways to fit Coconut Oil into your beauty routine and healthy lifestyle.
Questions answered by specific topic.
Love Hair Usage and Care
About Love Hair Products
- What consistency is Love Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo?
- Will Love Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo aggravate dandruff?
- Does Love Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo leave a white residue on hair?
- What does the dry shampoo smell like?
- When does the dry shampoo expire?
- What is dry shampoo?
- Is Love Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo suitable for all hair types and colors?
- What is Love Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo made of?
- What are the benefits to using dry shampoo?
- Why is my Coconut Oil liquid?
- What does your Coconut Oil smell like?
- What does beauty grade Coconut Oil mean?
- Are your products non-GMO?
- What does cold-pressed Coconut Oil mean?
- Where do the coconuts come from?
- How is your Coconut Oil made?
- What is the texture of the Coconut Oil like?
- Are there artificial preservatives in the Coconut Oil?
- Do you test on animals?
- What is the difference between refined and unrefined?
- How long does Coconut Oil last/when does it expire?
- Is Love Hair Coconut Oil hypoallergenic?
- Read All Answers
Why Choose Love Hair
Shipping and Billing
- Do I have to pay tax on my order?
- How much does your product cost?
- Why was I charged an international transaction fee?
- Do you store my credit card information on file?
- What currency are the prices on your website listed in?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- What carrier will be used to ship my package?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Where is your warehouse located?
- Why do you only ship within the U.S.?
- How long does processing and shipping take?
- Read All Answers